Friday, August 31, 2012

Amy Wilhelm!


Hi, my name is Amy Wilhelm and I was born and raised in Amarillo, Texas.  I’ve lived in the same house my whole life with my parents and three siblings.  I have 46 first cousins, most of which also live in Amarillo and the surrounding areas.  I love to hang out with my siblings and cousins and some of them are my closest friends.  I play the flute and was a drum major in high school.   My biggest hobby is sewing.  I love to sew little crafts, such as purses and pillow cases, to big projects like quilts and dresses.  I sewed both of my prom dresses in high school which was one of the coolest things I’ve ever personally accomplished.  I am now a sophomore at Tech majoring in math to become a high school math teacher.  I march piccolo in the Goin’ Band from Raiderland and I’m very excited for the game this weekend!



5 comments:

  1. I wish I knew how to sew. I tried to learn how to crochet but that didn't really work out to well. It takes a lot of patience. I look forward to working with you throughout the semester. Have fun at the game tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I think it is really cool that you made your prom dresses! I do not know how to sew, but even if I did I do not think I would have the patience. Also, I completely respect the fact that you want to be a math teacher because I am AWFUL at math. If I ever need help I will find you! Look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you want to be a math teacher as well, and that's really awesome about you being in the Goin' band! I'm really excited about working with you this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's really cool that you want to be a math teacher. My favorite subject is math so I also thought about becoming a math teacher. Right now at this moment I am looking into younger grade levels like Kindergarten but who knows I might end up like you and teach a math class. Not in higher education but in the higher Elementary grade levels. I'm really excited to get to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine how much fun you have with 46 cousins hahaha. although I dont have as many cousins love hanging out with them even thought I was the only girl among seven boys.

    ReplyDelete